Friday, October 11, 2013

Maybelline the Color Show Nail Nolor 215 Keep up the flame:Review, NOTD

Maybelline the Color Show Nail Nolor 215 Keep up the flame:Review, NOTD


Maybelline recently launched a new range of nail colors named The Color Show Nail Color see the launch event here :)

Today I am reviewing a very beautyful cherry red color name Keep up the flames...




Mrp - 75/-

Packaging :
Personally I really liked the packaging its very cute the black cap has the name written on top with product code.. and also the range name written in bold letter "Maybeline The color show"..
Its a really cute bottle <3
the black cap as applicator attached to it. applicator has synthetic bristles of good quality gives proper and equal application..





My verdict : Its a really preety bright cherry red color. The gel formula helps it to dry soon. I really liked this color because I am a black person so this red will always compliment my outfits. More over the nail color sets off giving a very glossy effect you really dont need a top coat. But yes to save it from chipping off soon you'll need a top coat. its totally on you. I didnt put  a top coat on my nails because I really liked the way it was :D

I read few review where people said it starts chipping off the same day but for me it stayed for like good 3 days after that it started chipping off from the tip but then its okay :)....




It gives a opaque color in single swipe so thats again good thing dont have to wait for the second coat at all...


"All in all a very good range introduced by maybelline in very good price no wonder this is gonna be the most popular product by Maybelline launched till date in India"...



Pros: -Great color <3
-Value for money
-glossy effect no need of a top coat
-dries quickly
-good range of colors


Cons :- nothing for now :P
its a great product :D

So I hope you like my review on this.
Do lemme know how you find the MAYBELLINE COLOR SHOW NAIL COLOR :)


Disclaimer : Pr product but honest review..

6 comments:

nice review..got this yesterday in lavender shade

hey srinjla thnks and i knw you would be loving tht color too :D

plz cut ur nails to a same level. It looks vry cheap otherwise...espclly in this color. Take it in the positive manner.

Such a beautiful color for this festive season!!

dear anonymous ill take care of that next time :)

rakhshanda thank you :D

pretty shade. Must say maybelline is rocking this year :)

I picked few shades from their collection too

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More