Saturday, October 22, 2011

festive offers grab them before to late.. by oriflame..



 hello guys how are you all. festive season is here and all might be busy in shopping right.. to make ur shopping easy here is my post for you all...
below are the pages from this month catloge of oriflame.... some really interesting offer for you all don't miss them...


first off all my favorite bronzing pearls which are re-introduced this month... at very very reasonable price trust me guys you wont ever get them in this price again..



now come rest all of the lovely product on really nice discounted price..
go on and choose your favorite  product..
































i hope this post was helpful for all of you..
you can contact me any time if you wish to buy any of the products..
you can comment below or mail me at sajnani.bhumika@gmail.com
also if any query related any product do lemme know...
i am also available on Facebook almost throughout the day mehnedi and makeup be bhumika
so see you all soon take care....

1 comments:

Do they have makeup brushes in their catalogue on discount.
I'm keep on purchasing some brushes..
Do let me know. thanks :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More